/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

And This is the Person Who is Teaching Me to Teach?!

I am looking through my observation journal, preparing to start thinking about writing a case study about the child I have been observing all semester.  In reviewing my professors comment's on each of my observation journal entries, I realized that she doesn't seem to know when to use "to" as opposed to "too".  That makes me a little nervous.

3 Comments:

Blogger NYC Educator said...

That would freak me out, frankly. I once had a student teacher who made glaringly obvious grammar errors on the board, in front of her college supervisor, who did not notice at all.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Not Quite Grown Up... said...

And, reading a five-page paper assignment that she gave to us in Word format online, we can see the squiggly green and red lines underneath the words she spelled wrong and the typos she made.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sangambayard-c-m.com

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home