/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Saturday, February 04, 2006

My First Meme

I got tagged by The Science Goddess over at What It's Like on the Inside.  (My first time being tagged! Thanks!)

Here are the directions:
  • Go into your archives.
  • Find your 23rd post.
  • Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
  • Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
  • Tag five other people to do the same thing.
I was worried that I wouldn't have 23 posts, but I do.  (I actually have a few more than 23.)
My 23rd post only had three sentences.  The third sentence was:

"I had a whole conversation with him [one of my pre-schoolers] and his mother while holding nothing but the box of tampons."

While this moment was awkward, leesepea's note in my comments made me realize it could have been worse!

And, I'm not going to tag anyone - I don't remember who has already done this meme.

2 Comments:

Blogger leesepea said...

LOL

Glad to have helped.

Sometimes I wonder if the "it could've been worse" is what is actually happening to me.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sangambayard-c-m.com

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home