/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I am an Education Geek

I just realized that I am an education geek.  I had already read one of the books on the reading list for my main education class this semester.  I either use my education readings as ways to put off doing my other readings, or I hold out and use it as a reward for finishing other readings.  I look forward to every class meeting of my main education class this semester.  Those hours are some of my favorite hours of the week.

I've always wanted to be some sort of geek or nerd.  I was certainly never a math or science geek.  Although I like reading, I was never really an English or Language Arts geek.  There was a short time in high school when I was almost a computer geek, but not quite.

Now though, I think I can official say that I am an education geek.  It's kind of exciting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Not Quite Grown Up... said...

Awesome. It's always good to hear you're not alone. :-)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sangambayard-c-m.com

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home