/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hackers Keep Breaking Into My Accounts...

That last post from July was a HACKER. This same hacker (or group of hackers, conspiracy of hackers) broke into my other Google accounts as well. I hadn't realized they got into this one, too!

I'm still teaching. Plodding along. Maybe some day I'll have enough energy to post.

In the meantime, I am certainly not stuck in London, and certainly not posting a need for help on an anonymous blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger miss bioteacher said...

That's what I figured, but wanted to send well wishes anyway.

How's year three going for you? It's ridiculously different this year for me.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Facebook is a fantastic system which provides its users great opportunities to increase their perspectives. buy usa facebook likes

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home