/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I LOVE the snow!

Today I was supposed to do my last observations for my physical education methods. But, it snowed all night. And the public schools are closed this morning.

I have not been more excited because of a snow day ever. Definitely not when I was actually a student on the receiving end of a snow day. I don't know what my professor is going to say when I tell her I couldn't finish my required observation hours. (I sent her an email a few minutes ago, and got an out-of-office reply. What professor goes out-of-office the week before final exams?! I feel like that's irresponsible on her part.) But right now I don't care. It's a snow day! (Unfortunately, I won't be doing anything relaxing like getting extra sleep. I have a research paper due tomorrow, and I still have to write most of it.)

Snow day! Snow day! Snow day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sangambayard-c-m.com

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home