/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'll pretend to be a teacher...

I just wrote an email to one of my professors.  In it, I wrote:

"I need to have the worksheet photocopied onto a transparency."

For some reason, after writing that I started laughing aloud.  I don't know why.  It just sounds like such a teachery thing to say.  I'm not a teacher!  I'm a student!  But, I am "teaching" one of the lessons I wrote to a few "students" that my professor has somehow collected. I'm not exactly sure how she found a handful of third-grade children to come to the college.  Apparently she has a store of them somewhere.  I get to teach them about, or actually, have them "discover" that cabbage juice is an acid/base indicator.  Fun stuff. (Hopefully.  And hopefully educational, too.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Karl said...

I recall doint that in school - I recall that from the start I got the whole thing wrong, coloring differet things with different vegetable juices and getting rid of the cabbage juice coz it changed color!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home