/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thanks for the Gift. Now What?

A little boy from the pre-school I work at gave me a wonderful gift a few weeks ago.  It is two small pieces of wood nailed together with an empty film canister taped to the wood.  While I really love the gesture, and enjoyed receiving the gift, now I just don't know what to do with it.  It's been sitting on my dresser for the past few weeks.  I want to get rid of it but I feel kind of bad just throwing it away.  All it's doing is taking up space in my already crowded dorm room.  I'm thinking I'll give it until Finals week, and then accidentally-on-purpose throw it out in the general clean-up of my room.

3 Comments:

Blogger MommyProf said...

If it will stand up, put water in the canister and put a flower in it. If not, take a photo for memory purposes and toss it.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Not Quite Grown Up... said...

Ah, good idea. I can take a photo of it, and then not worry about the accidental-on-purpose throwing away of the object. Thanks!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sangambayard-c-m.com

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home