/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Meme 2

I have had a busy week, and I have a couple ides of things I want to post. Hopefully this weekend I will get a chance to write them down.

In the meantime, The Reflective Teacher tagged me...quite a while ago with this meme. I have finally finished it. (Apparently, I have a hard time counting all the way to four.)

4 Jobs I've Had

  • Camp Counselor.
  • One of the leaders for my college's outdoor club.
  • Pre-School College Student Worker.
  • Computer Lab Monitor/Tech Help Person.

4 Movies I can Watch Over and Over (I don't really like movies very much. I don't feel that I can really know the characters well enough in just the 2 hours or so of the film. I like TV shows better.)

  • Mujeres al borde de un ataque de nervios - Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown. (I'm not sure that I would voluntarily watch this many more times, but I did watch it about six times in a row for a Spanish class once.)

4 Places I've Lived (I only have two!)

  • Suburban Big City, Midwest.
  • At my school.

4 TV Shows

  • Scrubs
  • Gilmore Girls (I don't actually like it anymore. But I used to like it. And now I can't stop watching it.)
  • Everwood
  • Good Eats (The funniest cooking show ever.)

4 Places I've Vacationed

  • Tuscon, Arizona (I wasn't really "vacationing," I was doing volunteer/community service work.)
  • Nogales, Mexico (This was part of the same volunteer trip as above. I built houses for Habitat for Humanity in Nogales.)
  • Israel
  • Disney World

4 Places I Plan to Visit

  • San Fransisco, California (I'm going on another volunteer/community service work trip in a few weeks, to San Fransisco. We're taking a cement-covered lot and turning it into a community garden.)
  • Mexico (I am hopefully going to study abroad there next semester.)
  • Other Latin American countries?
  • Spain?

4 Favorite Foods (I think I have a warped sense of food, as a college student surviving off dining hall food.)

  • Cottage Cheese.
  • I went to a Mexican food restaurant once that had the best food I have ever eaten. I don't remember what I ordered, but it was so good.
  • Coffee flavored yogurt.
  • Oatmeal.

4 Blogs I Read Daily (or places I visit online)

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

  • Somewhere warm and sunny.
  • In my bed, asleep.
4 Bloggers Tagged
  • Whoever wants to? Most people have already done this meme, I think. If you haven't and you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm finishing up college and wanted to make some spending money, but do to my hectic study time and class time schedule I didn't want a job flipping burgers or something. I finally found a way to make $200 - $300 poer month in just a few hours. Don't let them make you think you're gonna make piles of money because you won't, but a couple hundred per month was easy enough and worth it for me. Here's the link if you want it - college money

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home