/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I am an educator and a comedian

I got a wonderful comment on my micr0teaching evaluation today:

"I loved that you said that [something about division] was cool.  Even if your class thinks you are weird, your enthusiasm is important (and maybe humorous)."

My professor has regularly been commenting on my "humor" in the classroom.  Which is just awesome, because I do make it a point to be kind of goofy.  Partially because that is who I am, and partially as a way to show that learning can be FUN!  When things connect in certain ways, that's just cool, and I'm not afraid to say it.  She has commented about four different times on my "humor" and "age-appropriate sarcasm".  I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home