/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I hate new shoes.

I have an interview tomorrow and I'm totally freaking out. I even bought new shoes. And I hate shoes. (I'm probably the only female ever to say that.)

I'm not sure how to deal with the interview because it's for a teaching assistant job, but I have experience being, and have been (in the student teaching capacity) a full teacher. So I'm not sure what I'm going to be asked and how I should respond to it. I don't want to sound too much like a regular teacher, because well, then won't I sound overqualified? But I don't really know how to respond otherwise. So...we'll see?

(And this makes me wonder again, am I underselling myself? Should I be going for something else? But I don't want to think about that.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home