/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Move!

Tomorrow I'm cramming everything I can into my Corolla and starting my drive from the Midwest to the Southwest to begin my new life as a first grade teacher. (Did I ever mention that? That I'm for sure teaching first grade?)

Maybe in a week or so, once I'm pseudo moved-in (aka: I own a bed or some suitable substitute, and my clothes are no longer layered between books in moving boxes) I will actually write more often than once every, oh, three months or so.

I'm excited to move, and terrified to teach, so nothing's new there. Hopefully more intelligent introspection to come!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move. I wondered where you had been. I taught first grade for 15 years and loved it! I hope you have a wonderful year.

Tiffany

10:09 PM  
Blogger comebacknikki said...

Wow, first grade! That's definitely a fun age... I taught 6th grade for awhile and that was not a fun grade AT ALL! :) Good luck!

1:08 PM  
Blogger la rebelde said...

how exciting. have a safe drive!

3:52 PM  
Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

I'm looking forward to your future musings from first grade.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home