/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Did I really change that much in three months?

I'm preparing for my fake interview, (at least, I'm telling myself it's fake to calm my nerves a bit). In preparing, I was looking at my Binder of Everything from student teaching. In it, I found this lovely note sent by my CT to my professor in mid August:

"I just wanted to let you know that NQGU is doing beautifully with Student Teaching! She is conscientious, helpful, knowledgeable, and very good with the kids! These are all things that I am sure you already know about her. She is fitting in well at ST School and has adjusted remarkedly [sic] well to our schedule and the unique ways we do things in a dua1 1anguage school. "

Now, I want to know what happened between August and November that made this glowing review change into a relationship that I still, nearly five months after last seeing her, absolutely cringe to think about? And more importantly, why do I still care?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home