/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Sunday, March 09, 2008

New Way to Organize

I decided to come up with a new way to organize my books. So, I organized them by color. It may not be the best organizing system. But it is creative and pretty. White, beige, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, turquoise, dark blue, green, brown, black. It's like an oddly deformed rainbow.

Yes, there were many other things I perhaps should have been doing, instead of arranging my education books by color. But...now they are so pretty...

In more productive news, I did send out a handful of job applications. I'm starting to get the hang of it, though I do still get hung up on some of the "short answer" questions. I'm getting a little better at just letting go, accepting that my responses are as good as they're ever going to be, and hitting the Send button or putting the application in the mail (depending on the district).

2 Comments:

Blogger la rebelde said...

I love it! My books are completely unorganized and I can never find anything. But I usually remember what the spines look like--so maybe I should take your lead and organize by color too!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Georgina Baeza said...

I think it's a good system. Sometimes when I'm looking for a book, I think of the cover color or image.

Sometimes you need such an activity to think or just relax.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home