/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Spring Break

It's my spring break and I'm going to California to do some volunteer/service work.  I'm working with an organization that builds community gardens out of vacant lots.  I'll be sleeping on the floor of a community center, showering at the community pool, and working in rain/sunshine.  I'm really excited.  I will be away from the computer for two weeks.

I can tell I'm way too obsessed with reading all these education blogs because I'm sad that I'm going to get so behind on reading about everyone's classrooms and lives.

Have a good two weeks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a good two weeks, too!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Ms. Sigh Ants said...

have a fantastic spring break! mine has only just ended and i'm slightly sad. hope all is well!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope your spring break went well. Sounds like a great time and what a wonderful thing for you to do.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sangambayard-c-m.com

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home