/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Monday, August 27, 2007

I feel selfish.

The first day of school is tomorrow. I'm really excited because, as a student teacher, all I really have to do is show up! The planning is done - nothing is really in my hands! I'm not leading anything specific. The day will be chaotic because the school setup is confusing, but again, I am an extra added bonus helper to my CT's classroom, so it should go a tiny bit better than if I weren't there, right?

Next week when I start to really teach things, maybe I'll be nervous. Right now though I am just excited. After more than a week of meetings, classroom set-up, and planning (all of which I attended) I feel sufficiently comfortable in the school and with the school staff (though I'm not always certain of what role all staff members play, what with teachers, ELL teachers, paraeducators, special ed teachers and paraeducators, and who-knows what else).

I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home