/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Unexpected side effects of student teaching.

I wouldn’t have expected it, but due to the fact that I am always busy and running around, have little time to eat (or at least, little time to snack), have even less time to go to the grocery store, and have a daily 60-minute cardio workout in the form of mathematics instruction (seriously, our math program is kind of crazy) I have decreased my body weight by about 7% since school began.

The downside to this is that I basically bought all new clothes for teaching (I had only jeans before – no pants that I could wear to school) and now they are too big.

(I am quite confident that once it cools down and turns wintery, my food intake will increase. You know, building fat supplies for the long winter ahead. (While it may be practically useless, it is evolutionarily advantageous.))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home