/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Example number two.

This is the second example of why I'm kind of a bad teacher-type-person.

I was going to buy the children pencils instead of boring valentines for Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, I work with too many kids, and I couldn't find any inexpensive decorative pencils, so I ended up not being able to do that. (The exact same pencils I found for $2/14pack in College State cost $5/14pack in Home State. Crazy.)

I should have just bought little valentine cards instead. I didn't.
Will they notice? Probably not.
Will I feel guilty? Yes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Msabcmom said...

Thank goodness for the Dollar Tree store. I bought several packs of 12 Valentine's Day pencils for $1 each. They also had 12 packs of Valentine's Day erasers for $1 too. While I was there I stocked up on erasers and pencils with a spring/Easter theme as well for my treat box.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Not Quite Grown Up... said...

Since I'm an aid, I work in various classes, which includes about 100 students overall. So a dollar store would have been a good idea, I didn't even think about that. (Unfortunately, the dollar stores around here tend to interpret the term "dollar store" loosely, to mean that things cost multiples of $1, though not necessarily just one dollar.)

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home