/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'm back.

I am back from gardening in California.

It rained pretty much the entire two weeks that I was there, but that certainly did not stop my group.  We got wet, muddy and cold.  But we planted more than 100 trees in a city schoolyard and moved hundreds of wheel-barrels full of dirt (well, mud actually, becuase of all the rain) and mulch.

At the end of every couple days, we would get on a bus to ride across the city to a public pool that allowed us to use their showers.

Now the second half of my spring semester begins, and with it more observing, more micr0teaching, and a week of teaching a class of real children.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Sigh Ants said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a ton of fun. I'm headed out to CA in the next few days...maybe there will be sunny weather. *crosses fingers*

12:35 AM  
Blogger Not Quite Grown Up... said...

Have fun! Bring a raincoat! (Though I don't think all parts of CA are as rainy as the city I visited.)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sangambayard-c-m.com

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home