/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

NQGU and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad job applications

Everything I try to write in the short answer portion of my job applications ends up sounding horrible. EVERYTHING. Cover letters aren't even my problem. It's those questions, "What instructional strategies would you use in order to prepare lessons and instruction to meet the needs of all children in your classroom," that are driving me crazy.

I could easily write a 10+ page article on the topic, but I don't know how to sum it all up in one short paragraph.

I'm doing what I was doing before. I'm hoarding half filled out job applications. And as before, half filled out does just as much good as not-at-all filled out.

I'm going to go stare at more applications. Maybe some inspiration for writing clear, concise, and brilliant responses to really important questions will come to me. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home