/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Brillante Weblogs are Everywhere

When I am tagged for a meme, I usually start doing it, and then get distracted, hit "save now" on Blogger, and forget about it for good. I'm determined to do this one because it's easy.

Sisyphus over at the Academic Cog gave me the wonderfully bilingual Brillante Weblog award. Thanks Sisyphus. I aspire to someday be able to write as wonderfully complex analogies as you frequently do.


And there are rules.
(Of course, rules are meant to be broken.)

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

I think the following people are deserving of this fun award.

- Leesepea at But Wait! There's More... because she always updates and it's always something worth reading.
- La Brown Girl because she paints wonderful pictures with her words.
- Ms. Sigh Ants at Red Fish, Blue Fish because, even though she hasn't updated for a while, I still wonder how she's doing and how she finished out the school year.
- Mildly Melancholy because she wanted a change (a new school) and she made it happen (and blogged about it).
- Ms. ABCMom because I always find her blog enjoyable to read.

And that's all. Five is enough for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nacho Lover said...

ooh, thank you! i'm so honored!

YOU have done a great job of making excellent things happen yourself! someday soon I also hope to move across the country, so I've been glad to read about your happy outcomes!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Ms. Sigh Ants said...

Thank you so much! I just posted and I can't believe there are really people out there who read my blog. Thanks for dragging me out of hiding!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home