/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Educati0n is hard work!

One of my freshman floor-mates is sitting out in the hall, doing homework.  Some guy came up to the hallway and started talking to her, asking her what she was working on.  She responded that she was doing educati0n homework, (she is in the intro class, and earlier in the evening we had been talking about how it is a lot of work, but definitely worth.  She is not planning on going into educati0n.)  He loudly interjected with:

Educati0n homework?!  That sounds like a total bu11$hit class!

I almost went out and confronted him up, but figured that might turn out badly.  Don't diss the educati0n classes!  (I have a post half-written about the average student at my school's perceptions of the educati0n classes and the educati0n department.  Hopefully I'll finish that and post it soon.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dree said...

Oooh... I would've been pissed if someone had said that to me about the homework I had for my ed classes (both grad and undergrad). Why does everyone insist that teaching is such an easy job?? By the way, I'd love to know what that guy's major is.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home