/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Not Quite Summer...

Finals week is nearly half over.  (Well, not really.  But kind of...).

I have about 10 half-written posts.  Someday I'll finish them and post something of substance.

On the last day of preschool, my professor asked if I was sad that I would be leaving the kids and/or miss them.  I'm a horrible person, but hadn't given it much thought.  (To my credit, I didn't work during their entire class, just one-hour snippets of the 3.5 hour class sessions.  So I didn't feel that entirely connected to them.)  Mostly, I was probably worried about finals and not wasting my energy being sad about saying goodbye to the preschoolers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sangambayard-c-m.com

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home