/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Note to self.

You're going to be doing this (writing less0n plans) very regularly for the rest of your life, so you better get used to it now.  Go go go!  Once you're done,  you'll be done with school for the year (and with this school in particular for 8 months).

(I'm studying abr0ad during the fall semester, so I won't be back at my school until next January.)

(Wait, that's sad!  I'm not going to be back here until January?!  That just occurred to me here and now.  This will be so strange.  (I should stop talking in parenthetical remarks and get back to my final lesson plans.))

So far, I'm at less0n number 8 out of...5.  Which is an unfortunate state to be in (but allowed - Pr0fessor said it was okay if it stretched out longer than I had expected, due to my being very off in estimating the amount of time things take.  Since I taught those four real classes (two of which I still have half-written entries about), I have a more realistic notion of time, but I also don't want to cut anything out, so my unit is getting looonnngggeerrr.)

(This was an entirely pointless post and I will get back to being the hard-working college student my pr0fessors think I am.  (Or at least the one who I am writing these lesso0 plans for thinks I'm hard working.  And I am, but I've never gotten recognition from a teacher or pr0fessor for being hard-working before.))

I need to stop using parenthesis.  They should start charging for punctuation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Sigh Ants said...

Hang in there!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Not Quite Grown Up... said...

Whoah, I sounded a little crazy in that last post. I hadn't even had any caffeine.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home