/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Friday, May 19, 2006

Okay. I finished.

First I handed in the less0n plans to my pr0fessor's mailbox and left the building.

Then I remembered I hadn't written my name anywhere on the less0ns.  (Not that it really matters since I was the only person handing it in today, and besides, my pr0fessor would know they were mine.)  I went back to write my name on it.  I had to admit to the office assistants that I had failed to write my name on my final project, and that's why I was taking it out of my pr0fessor's mailbox.

I left the building and went back to my dorm to begin packing.  I started cleaning up and realized I hadn't handed in the previous drafts, which I was supposed to have done.

So I went back to the educati0n building.  Again.  And back to the office with my new packet of materials.  The office assistants looked at me and laughed.  I saw that the things were gone from my pr0fessor's mailbox, and asked if that meant she was in her office.  It did.

I went to her office to give her the remaining materials.

It was an effort, but I finally got it all turned in. :-)

My professor said to me, "You're all done now.  You should go celebrate!"  I don't think I know how to anymore - I feel like there's something else I should be doing (like packing) and can't just...relax.

Yay, school's over?  (I totally love school.  I'm a dork.  If it weren't for the pain of tests and papers, I would wish that I could always have class.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Sigh Ants said...

Congrats on the end of your semester!

12:27 AM  
Blogger EHT said...

Yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy! Congrats!

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on being done with the semester. I COMPLETELY understand your love of school. I can't wait to get started again. To answer your question, I'm going back to school to get my Master's in social work. Good luck with the move!

-Ms. Tinynose

6:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sangambayard-c-m.com

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home