/* open id delegation ---------------------------------------------- */

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Really vague hoops.

I just registered for a test to prove to my new state that I am qualified to teach here. Unfortunately, the test registration website will not tell me what time the test is at, or where it will be given. I was able to choose "Central/West City" or "South East City." I live in the south west portion of the city, and since I couldn't get a street address, I didn't know which to choose.

I just hope they tell me before the test day where I should go, and when I should be there.

Or maybe, this is the test. If I can find the testing sight and get there on time, I pass. If I don't, I fail. And am required to pay another arm and leg to sign up and try again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Georgina Baeza said...

They don't send out an admission ticket? That's how they do it in Texas.

Thanks so much for my Brillante Award, I love it!

1:51 AM  
Blogger Not Quite Grown Up... said...

I suppose eventually they will send an admission ticket, and it will hopefully have the required information. But, it would have been nice to know exactly what I was committing to before paying the lovely three digit registration fee.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home